Lock and unlock your screen with a usb storage device.
- Screen turns black or displays selected image when locked and optional password text box appears when key pressed or mouse clicked.
- Use global hot key to lock the screen.
- Does not sleep or shutdown running applications. Leave applications running while the system is protected.
- Use with a password for Two-Factor authentication.
- Two-factor authentication requires the use of two authentication factors. The two factors are something the user knows and something the user has. For example a USB device and a password.
Mac App Store